Internal refurbishment (new openings and staircase alterations) to a 4 storey residential home with large rear extension. New gallery (large voids in floors up to roof level) & a new steel Crown Roof (open plan) Structure and 3 dormers.
- Design of steel structure to 14 metre rear opening inc. steel frame and pad footing design
- New eccentric Strip Foundation for rear extension party walls + RC ground bearing slab
- Internal alterations inc. steel beams onto existing brickwork walls. Concrete padstone design
- New cavity wall design for rear extension walls
- New precast concrete & steel lintels for new openings
- Design of crown roof structure on Quickframe analysis software inc. cranked steel beams and steel purlins forlateral stability.
- New timber joists and rafters. New trimmers to staircase and dorma’s designed with all fixings specified
- Splice connection design for large steel beam spans
- Site visits and correspondence with the Architect & Project Manager was critical in the successful completionof the project
All design was finally checked and drafted on AutoCAD. Structural details and sections all provided.