Large two-storey (double) rear extension with further flat, single storey extension. Internal refurbishment and loft conversion with 4 dormers to existing structure.
- Design of new steel beams for new openings and internal alterations
- Steel spreader beam design
- Cranked frame design for new proposed loft
- Steel frame stability design and check
- Timber floor and flat roof joists design. Roof rafter design
- New double-storey gable cavity wall design for rear extension wall
- New cavity wall design for rear extension side walls
- Design of concrete piles and suspended RC slab
- RC detailing and scheduling (i.e. L-bars, U-bars & steel mesh)
- Clayboard use for economical design thus less excavation required
- Internal mass concrete foundation design for new masonry wall
All design was finally checked and drafted on AutoCAD. Structural details and sections all provided.