New basement (full perimeter of site). Chimney breast removal at ground level and rear, side single storey extension
- Design of new steel beams to support chimney breasts. Concrete padstone design
- Joist design for flat roof extension and timber beams for new roof-lights
- RC retaining wall design and ground bearing slab design for basement floor. Typical section detailed.
- Underpinning sequence of existing perimeter walls designed & drafted.
- New cavity wall design for rear extension walls
- New Steel beams spanning party wall to party wall at Ground Floor Level. Bearing onto stools, onto RC Retaining wall.
All design was finally checked and drafted on AutoCAD. Structural details and sections all provided.